F.A.Q – most frequently asked questions Find the answer to your question here! If you cannot find your question, please contact customer service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Hotline 033762 80 88 70 (from Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 16:00 (04:00 p.m.)).
The FAQ by topic at a glance:
- Secure: Your bank or credit card details are only stored by PayPal. This means that this information is not resent via the internet for every online purchase.
- Simple: You pay for each purchase in two clicks because you use the bank and credit card details stored by PayPal.
Important information on security: If your credit card has been used fraudulently by unauthorised persons, you can lodge a complaint with your credit card company. Utmost security: We use state-of-the-art SSL encryption to guarantee the security of your personal information in the checkout area of our online shop. For credit card payments, we also use the mandatory security code (CVC2 or CVV2 number) to protect your entire transaction. Good to know: These numbers are not encoded on the magnetic strip of your credit card and do not appear on the payment receipts. For Visa and MasterCard, the security code – a three-digit number – is located on the top right-hand side of the signature strip.
Note: Please note that the voucher codes can only be redeemed in our online shop vinofan.de.
The other type of coupons are percentage coupons. These differ from campaign vouchers in that the actual voucher value is determined based on the shopping cart value. Wines labeled “Weinfreunde Selektion” are generally excluded from discounts through vouchers.
Note: Both campaign and percentage vouchers are only counted towards the value of the goods, but not towards shipping costs. Depending on the voucher, both campaign and percentage vouchers are only valid for certain items. Please note the information on the respective vouchers.
- Desired storage location;
- Delivery to the neighbor.
Returns & Refunds
Straße der Freiheit 54
– A brief description of how the defect / defect arose.
– Four to five meaningful pictures of the article. The defect must be clearly visible on at least one picture. You can send us your photos in ZIP- , RAR- , or JPEG- format in an email send. After receiving the photos, your request will be checked as soon as possible and you will receive a response from us within a few days.